Let me introduce you to our family. Our firstborn, Jennifer and her husband of 6 years, Mark McWilliams are living in Healdsburg, CA and just welcomed their second born son, Pierce Habecker McWilliams. Their firstborn, Jacob Ross just turned two. Those 2 boys are the light of their lives and the light of ours as well! Our next daughter is Bethany. She is a RN in the Emergency Room at Baylor Hospital. She lives here in Dallas and we are incredibly proud of her. We are currently planning her wedding to Luke Edmonson that will take place on April 17, 2010. We can't wait! Our son, Jonathan is here living in Dallas as well. He is employed with a wine distributor and loves what he does. We are equally proud of him as well. Now, on to the love of my life, Vicki. We have shared the greatest 35 years together and I love her more and more everyday that I am with her. She is truly amazing and the greatest blessing in my life. And lastly, the author of this blog, me Hal. I am the senior pastor at Dallas Bible Church. I love my job, I am in love with my family and I love the Lord Jesus Christ. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I love sharing our lives with you.
hal

hal

No comments:
Post a Comment